Top 5 Piercings You Don't Want - Extended Version - Piercing Top 5 EP02
DaVo a professional piercer, covers the top 5 piercing that you don't want. These are 5 of the worse to heal, prone to issues and rejection piercings out there.
If you have a question you would like to see covered in a future video, please comment or contact DaVo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I aka DaVo have been a professional body piercer and the owner of the Axiom Body Piercing Studio in Des Moines, Iowa since 1994. My focus on education and helping clients make safe and informed decisions about getting pierced has always been part of my business practices and services. With my website and increasingly on youtube, I hope to expand and inform others outside of my small part of the world. I always encourage questions and comments, so if you have one, please comment.
Visit the Channel Website - https://bptchannel.com/
Check Out Our Merch Store - https://teespring.com/stores/bpt-channel
The links below are affiliate links and part of the proceeds will go to DaVo, the Axiom, and Body Piercing & Tattooing Staff.
Suggested Aftercare Products:
- For Premixed Saline DaVo suggests. NeilMed Neil Cleanse Wound Wash First-Aid Sterile Saline Solution 6 fl oz Each - https://amzn.to/2lgrfL7
- Band-Aid Brand First Aid Products Tru-Absorb Gauze Sponges for Cleaning Wounds, 4 in x 4 in, 50 ct - https://amzn.to/2Q1nrcm
All footage was filmed using a Canon EOS 80D Camera with the Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens - https://amzn.to/3bb5PV4 and Canon EOS R - https://amzn.to/386Y1BZ with Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Lens - https://amzn.to/3jkvptO
For more information on DaVo and the Axiom Body Piercing Studio go to https://axiompiercing.com
Follow the Axiom:
- Twitter - @axiomskt - https://twitter.com/axiomskt
- TikTok - @SKTattoo - http://vm.tiktok.com/fWNXFc/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Axiompiercing/
- Body Piercing & Tattoo Channels New Website - https://bptchannel.com/
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50311
Tattoo hours are Thursday - Monday 1-8 pm
Piercing hours are Thursday - Monday 2-8 pm