Numbing, Popular, Tattoos & Piercings Q&A in the Kitchen Podcast S04 EP11
In Q&A in the Kitchen Season 4, Episode 10, Jack Lowe, Jimmy St John, and DaVo answer questions submitted by our YouTube viewers about using topical anesthetic and numbing creams when getting a tattoo and what are the most & least popular piercings at our studio.
- Alexandra I - "How common is the use of topical numbing agents like lidocaine for tattooing? I’ve heard it talked about, but it doesn’t seem common with artists."
- mars nova - "what’s your most popular and least popular piercing at your piercing shop?"
Q&A in the Kitchen is a series where Professional Tattooists and Body Piercers discuss common subjects relating to the Body Arts. If you have a question you would like us to cover in the future, please comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this episode, our panel is DaVo from Axiom Body PIercing - https://axiompiercing.com/, Brent Starr, Jimmy St John, and Jack Lowe from Skin Kitchen Tattoo - https://skinkitchen.com.
Check Out Our New Merch Store - https://teespring.com/stores/bpt-channel
Body Piercing & Tattooing Channel Links
- Website - https://bptchannel.com/
- Youtube Channel Page - https://www.youtube.com/c/BodyPiercingTattooing
- Our Merch Store = https://teespring.com/stores/bpt-channel
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/bptchannel/
- Twitter @channel_body - https://twitter.com/channel_body
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Body-Piercing-Tattooing-Channel-112580290467919
For more information on the Skin Kitchen go to http://skinkitchen.com.
To book a Tattoo Appointment email us at email@example.com or call 515-255-4430
For more information on DaVo and the Axiom Body Piercing Studio go to https://axiompiercing.com
Contact DaVo at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 515-966-4814
If you would like to set up a Piercing Appointment go to https://axiompiercing.com/booking
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50311
Tattoo hours are Thursday - Monday 1-8 pm
Piercing hours are Thursday - Monday 2-8 pm
All footage was filmed using two Canon XA40 Professional Video Camcorders - https://amzn.to/3qNwNv5 and a Canon EOS R6 - https://amzn.to/3qTN8OF with Canon EG 16-35 f4L USM Lens - https://amzn.to/3LpD1uC. All Recorded Live with Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro - https://amzn.to/3r77mm9
Audio - Recorded with Zoom PodTrak P8 - https://amzn.to/3cu3Uye with Shure MV7 USB Podcast Microphones - https://amzn.to/39fKKbS
- Log in to post comments