Ear Piercing - Needle VS Gun - Pros & Cons by a Piercer EP 46
This is the 46th episode in a Youtube Series Pros and Cons by a Piercer. DaVo, a Professional Piercer since 1994, covers five points or concerns that should be considered whenever using an ear piercing gun or device versus using a needle to pierce an ear. This is designed as an educational introduction and you should always consult a professional piercer before getting any piercing done. One of the concepts behind this series is to give the average person the ability to have an educated conversation about what is the best Option with their piercer.
I aka DaVo have been a professional body piercer and the owner of the Axiom Body Piercing Studio in Des Moines, Iowa since 1994. My focus on education and helping clients make safe and informed decisions on getting pierced has always been a large part of my business practices and services. With my website and increasingly on youtube, I hope to expand and inform others outside of my small part of the world. I always encourage questions and comments, so if you have one, please comment.
Additional Information on Ear Piercing:
- Ear Lobe Piercings Beaten To Death - https://axiompiercing.com/ear-lobe-piercings-beaten-death
- Upper Ear Cartilage Piercings Beaten To Death - https://axiompiercing.com/upper-ear-cartilage-piercings-beaten-death
- Ear Lobe Piercings - https://axiompiercing.com/piercings./ear-lobe-piercings
- Ear Cartilage Piercing - https://axiompiercing.com/piercigns/ear-cartilage
- Ear Lobe And Cartilage Jewelry - https://axiompiercing.com/ear-lobe-and-cartilage-jewelry
- Can You Get That _____ Ear Piercing? - Ear Anatomy Basics - Body Piercing Basics EP 23 - https://youtu.be/nt-VTxWhK3c
- Upper Ear Cartilage Piercing Pros And Cons By A Piercer EP 07 - https://youtu.be/OT2Pe98UmyE
- Ear Piercings Consultation - https://youtu.be/2v3ZlPsZl0w
Black Friday Special includes a $100 Gift Card, T-shirt, Decal, Limited Prints and a SKT Coffee Mug for $100.00. Supplies are limited, so act now because when they are gone, they are gone.
Check Out Our New Merch Store - https://teespring.com/stores/bpt-channel
Following links are affiliate links and a small amount will go to DaVo and the Axiom:
Suggested Aftercare Products:
- For Premixed Saline DaVo suggests. NeilMed Neil Cleanse Wound Wash First-Aid Sterile Saline Solution 6 fl oz Each - https://amzn.to/2lgrfL7
- For Oral Piercings -
Biotene Fresh Mint Moisturizing Oral Rinse Mouthwash, Alcohol-Free, for Dry Mouth - https://amzn.to/2NbIYza
All footage was filmed using a Canon EOS M50 Camera get your own at Amazon - https://amzn.to/2Gv0vQe Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM - https://amzn.to/2XpHi6W using the VILTROX EF-EOS M2 Lens Adapter 0.71x Speed Booster for Canon EF Lens to EOS EF-M Mirrorless Camera M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 AF Auto Focus Reducer - https://amzn.to/2DpchbP and Canon EOS 80D - https://amzn.to/2RD2jcS with Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens - https://amzn.to/2jMCkDe
Audio - Recorded with Audio-Technica AT875R Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone - https://amzn.to/2XiCMuT and Tascam DR-70D 4-Track Portable Audio Recorder - https://amzn.to/2KuteqG
For more information on DaVo and the Axiom Body Piercing Studio go to https://axiompiercing.com
Now on TikTok - TikTok - @SKTattoo - http://vm.tiktok.com/fWNXFc/
Axiom Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/axiombodypiercing/
Skin Kitchen's Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/theskinkitchen/
Contact DaVo at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 515-966-4814
If you would like to set up a Piercing Appointment go to https://facebook.com/axiompiercing and click on the "Book Now" button.
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50311
Tattoo hours are Thursday - Monday 1-8pm
Piercing hours are Thursday - Monday 2-8pm
- Log in to post comments