How to Avoid Bad Jewelry - Body Piercing Basics EP36
In the 36th Episode of Body Piercing Basic, DaVo covers the subject of avoiding buying low-grade and low-quality Body Piercing Jewelry. DaVo goes into 10 easy ways to do this and some suggestion on what to look for when looking at jewelry.
This video is designed for those new to Body Piercing and as an educational introduction. You should always consult a professional piercer or medical profession before getting any piercing or embarking on a piercing procedure. One of the concepts behind this series is to give the average person the ability to have an educated conversation about the piercing will be done with their piercer.
I aka DaVo have been a professional body piercer and the owner of the Axiom Body Piercing Studio in Des Moines, Iowa since 1994. My focus on education and helping clients make safe and informed decisions on getting pierced has always been a large part of my business practices and services. With my website and increasingly on youtube, I hope to expand and inform others outside of my small part of the world. I always encourage questions and comments, so if you have one, please comment.
Blogs & Articles:
- Jewelry Guide - https://axiompiercing.com/jewerly
- Oh Shiny Things, Higher Costs, Fashion Jewelry And Piercing - https://axiompiercing.com/oh-shinny-things-higher-costs-fashion-jewelry-and-piercing
- Jewelry Metals & Materials - https://axiompiercing.com/jewelry-metals-and-materials
- Jewelry Types & Styles - https://axiompiercing.com/jewelry-types-and-styles
- Jewelry FAQs - https://axiompiercing.com/jewelry-faq
- Gold Jewelry is the Best or Is It? - https://youtu.be/IHZyTcvOaPo
- Jewelry Types Body Piercing Basic Ep 03 Piercing Vocabulary Part 3 - https://youtu.be/MjFXyTXGTDo
- Piercing Jewelry Metals And Materials Body Piercing Basics Ep 04 - https://youtu.be/6lTb-UOWtC8
- Nickel Allergy, What Body Piercing Jewelry To Use Body Piercing Basics EP 18 - https://youtu.be/2n-HFNDfsfY
- Acrylic Jewelry Is It Safe - A Guide To Acrylic Jewelry - Body Piercing Basics EP 24 - https://youtu.be/Vvl48DCuuHs
The Body Piercing & Tattooing Channel Merch Store - http://bit.ly/skamerch Featuring artwork by DaVo, Jack and Westley and Axiom and Skin Kitchen designs.
Suggested Aftercare Products:
- Morton Natural Sea Salt - https://amzn.to/2lfer7M
- POLAND SPRINGS WATER DISTILLED, 6 1 Gallon Bottles - https://amzn.to/2lh6a3d
- For Premixed Saline DaVo suggests. NeilMed Neil Cleanse Wound Wash First-Aid Sterile Saline Solution 6 fl oz Each - https://amzn.to/2lgrfL7
- Provon Medicated Lotion Soap with Chloroxylenol - 4 ounce - Pack of 2 - https://amzn.to/2jMIOly
All footage was filmed using a Canon EOS M50 Camera get your own at Amazon - https://amzn.to/2Gv0vQe Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM - https://amzn.to/2XpHi6W using the VILTROX EF-EOS M2 Lens Adapter 0.71x Speed Booster for Canon EF Lens to EOS EF-M Mirrorless Camera M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 AF Auto Focus Reducer - https://amzn.to/2DpchbP and Canon EOS 80D - https://amzn.to/2RD2jcS with Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens - https://amzn.to/2jMCkDe
Audio - Recorded with Audio-Technica AT875R Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone - https://amzn.to/2XiCMuT and Tascam DR-70D 4-Track Portable Audio Recorder - https://amzn.to/2KuteqG
For more information on DaVo and the Axiom Body Piercing Studio go to https://axiompiercing.com
Contact DaVo at email@example.com or by phone at 515-966-4814
If you would like to set up a Piercing Appointment go to https://facebook.com/axiompiercing and click on the "Book Now" button.
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50311
Tattoo hours are Thursday - Monday 1-8pm
Piercing hours are Thursday - Monday 2-8pm
- Log in to post comments