Facial Piercings Hardest to Easiest to Heal - Body Piercing Basics EP77
In the 77th episode in our Youtube series Body Piercing Basics, DaVo answers the question, What are the most difficult Facial piercings to heal?
Hardest to Easiest:
If you have a question you would like to see covered in a future video, please comment or contact DaVo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I aka DaVo have been a professional body piercer and the owner of the Axiom Body Piercing Studio in Des Moines, Iowa since 1994. My focus on education and helping clients make safe and informed decisions on getting pierced has always been a large part of my business practices and services. With my website and increasingly on youtube, I hope to expand and inform others outside of my small part of the world. I always encourage questions and comments, so if you have one, please comment.
Check Out Our Merch Store - https://teespring.com/stores/bpt-channel
The links below are to affiliate links and part of the proceeds will go to DaVo, the Axiom and Body Piercing & Tattooing Staff.
Suggested Aftercare Products:
- For Premixed Saline DaVo suggests. NeilMed Neil Cleanse Wound Wash First-Aid Sterile Saline Solution 6 fl oz Each - https://amzn.to/2lgrfL7
- Band Aid Brand First Aid Products Tru-Absorb Gauze Sponges for Cleaning Wounds, 4 in x 4 in, 50 ct - https://amzn.to/2Q1nrcm
All footage was filmed using a Canon EOS 80D Camera with the Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens - https://amzn.to/3bb5PV4 and Canon EOS R - https://amzn.to/386Y1BZ with Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 IS Macro STM Lens - https://amzn.to/2UzY4lJ
For more information on DaVo and the Axiom Body Piercing Studio go to https://axiompiercing.com
Follow the Axiom:
- Twitter - @axiomskt - https://twitter.com/axiomskt
- TikToc - @SKTattoo - http://vm.tiktok.com/fWNXFc/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Axiompiercing/
- Body Piercing & Tattoo Channels New Website - https://bptchannel.com/
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50311
Tattoo hours are Thursday - Monday 1-8pm
Piercing hours are Thursday - Monday 2-8pm