Re Piercing & Reclaiming Abandoned Piercing - Body Piercing Basics EP60
In the 60th episode in the series Body Piercing Basics, DaVo covers a topic submitted by one of our YouTube viewers. They asked if we could do a video covering Re-piercing and Reclaiming old abandoned Piercings. In this video, DaVo covers the basics of what you should know before having a piercing redone and how a piercing is reclaimed.
If you have a question you would like to see covered in a future video, please comment or contact DaVo at email@example.com.
I aka DaVo have been a professional body piercer and the owner of the Axiom Body Piercing Studio in Des Moines, Iowa since 1994. My focus on education and helping clients make safe and informed decisions on getting pierced has always been a large part of my business practices and services. With my website and increasingly on youtube, I hope to expand and inform others outside of my small part of the world. I always encourage questions and comments, so if you have one, please comment.
Check Out Our New Merch Store - https://teespring.com/stores/bpt-channel
The links below are to affiliate links and part of the proceeds will go to DaVo, the Axiom and Body Piercing & Tattooing Staff.
Suggested Aftercare Products:
- For Premixed Saline DaVo suggests. NeilMed Neil Cleanse Wound Wash First-Aid Sterile Saline Solution 6 fl oz Each - https://amzn.to/2lgrfL7
- Band Aid Brand First Aid Products Tru-Absorb Gauze Sponges for Cleaning Wounds, 4 in x 4 in, 50 ct - https://amzn.to/2Q1nrcm
- Provon Medicated Lotion Soap with Chloroxylenol - 4 ounce - Pack of 2 - https://amzn.to/2jMIOly
All footage was filmed using a Canon EOS M50 Camera get your own at Amazon - https://amzn.to/2Gv0vQe Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens - https://amzn.to/3bb5PV4 using the VILTROX EF-EOS M2 Lens Adapter 0.71x Speed Booster for Canon EF Lens to EOS EF-M Mirrorless Camera M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 AF Auto Focus Reducer - https://amzn.to/2DpchbP and Canon EOS R - https://amzn.to/386Y1BZ with Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 IS Macro STM Lens - https://amzn.to/2UzY4lJ
For more information on DaVo and the Axiom Body Piercing Studio go to https://axiompiercing.com
Follow the Axiom:
- Twitter - @axiomskt - https://twitter.com/axiomskt
- TikToc - @SKTattoo - http://vm.tiktok.com/fWNXFc/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Axiompiercing/
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50311
Tattoo hours are Thursday - Monday 1-8pm
Piercing hours are Thursday - Monday 2-8pm