Tongue Piercing - How to Reduce Damage - Body Piercing Basics EP 54
In the 54th episode in the series Body Piercing Basics, DaVo covers how to reduce damage to teeth, gums, bones and the structure of your mouth while wearing a tongue piercing. In this video, he covers anatomy, placement, jewelry size, jewelry type, jewelry material and what you should do to avoid damage.
This video is designed for those new to Body Piercing and as an educational introduction. You should always consult a professional piercer or medical profession before getting any piercing or embarking on a piercing procedure. One of the concepts behind this series is to give the average person the ability to have an educated conversation with their piercer.
I aka DaVo have been a professional body piercer and the owner of the Axiom Body Piercing Studio in Des Moines, Iowa since 1994. My focus on education and helping clients make safe and informed decisions on getting pierced has always been a large part of my business practices and services. With my website and increasingly on youtube, I hope to expand and inform others outside of my small part of the world. I always encourage questions and comments, so if you have one, please comment.
Check Out Our New Merch Store - https://teespring.com/stores/bpt-channel
- Tongue Piercings Beaten To Death - https://axiompiercing.com/tongue-piercings-beaten-death
- Tongue Piercing Jewelry - https://axiompiercing.com/tongue-piercing-jewelry
- Tongue Piercing - https://axiompiercing.com/tongue-piercing
- Tongue Piercing Acrylic Jewelry Pros & Cons by a Piercer EP 52 - https://youtu.be/HgI5-4QNWkE
- Acrylic Jewelry Is It Safe - A Guide To Acrylic Jewelry - Body Piercing Basics EP 24 - https://youtu.be/Vvl48DCuuHs
- Tongue Piercing Pros & Cons By A Piercer EP 21 - https://youtu.be/Kt5g-dq6ots
- Tongue Piercing Aftercare Video - https://youtu.be/5mWyOM-Ttfk
- Tongue Consultation - What You Need To Know Before Getting Pierced - https://youtu.be/insd2gvxDHc
The links below are to affiliate links and part of the proceeds will go to DaVo, the Axiom and Body Piercing & Tattooing Staff.
Suggested Aftercare Products:
- For Premixed Saline DaVo suggests. NeilMed Neil Cleanse Wound Wash First-Aid Sterile Saline Solution 6 fl oz Each - https://amzn.to/2lgrfL7
- Band Aid Brand First Aid Products Tru-Absorb Gauze Sponges for Cleaning Wounds, 4 in x 4 in, 50 ct - https://amzn.to/2Q1nrcm
- Provon Medicated Lotion Soap with Chloroxylenol - 4 ounce - Pack of 2 - https://amzn.to/2jMIOly
All footage was filmed using a Canon EOS M50 Camera get your own at Amazon - https://amzn.to/2Gv0vQe Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM - https://amzn.to/2XpHi6W using the VILTROX EF-EOS M2 Lens Adapter 0.71x Speed Booster for Canon EF Lens to EOS EF-M Mirrorless Camera M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 AF Auto Focus Reducer - https://amzn.to/2DpchbP and Canon EOS 80D - https://amzn.to/2RD2jcS with Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens - https://amzn.to/2jMCkDe
For more information on DaVo and the Axiom Body Piercing Studio go to https://axiompiercing.com
Follow the Axiom:
- Twitter - @axiomskt - https://twitter.com/axiomskt
- TikToc - @SKTattoo - http://vm.tiktok.com/fWNXFc/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Axiompiercing/
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50311
Tattoo hours are Thursday - Monday 1-8pm
Piercing hours are Thursday - Monday 2-8pm