How to Hide Piercings Body Piercing Basics EP 35
In the 35th Episode of Body Piercing Basic, DaVo covers the subject of How to Hide a Piercing. In this video, he covers the easiest piercings to hide, how they can be hidden and the common methods suggested on the internet and why they may not work or may simply be a bad idea.
This video is designed for those new to Body Piercing and as an educational introduction. You should always consult a professional piercer or medical profession before getting any piercing or embarking on a piercing procedure. One of the concepts behind this series is to give the average person the ability to have an educated conversation about the piercing will be done with their piercer.
I aka DaVo have been a professional body piercer and the owner of the Axiom Body Piercing Studio in Des Moines, Iowa since 1994. My focus on education and helping clients make safe and informed decisions on getting pierced has always been a large part of my business practices and services. With my website and increasingly on youtube, I hope to expand and inform others outside of my small part of the world. I always encourage questions and comments, so if you have one, please comment.
- Nostril Screw, L-Bend, Fishtail, And Septum Retainers - https://axiompiercing.com/nostril-screw-l-bend-fishtail-and-septum-retainers
- Jewelry Metals and Materials - https://axiompiercing.com/jewelry-metals-and-materials
- Jewelry Types and Styles - https://axiompiercing.com/jewelry-types-and-styles
- Post Healing Jewelry Guide - https://axiompiercing.com/blog/post-healing-jewelry-guide
- Is Acrylic Jewelry Safe - A Guide to Acrylic Jewelry - Body Piercing Basics EP 24 - https://youtu.be/Vvl48DCuuHs
- Nickel Allergy, What Body Piercing Jewelry To Use Body Piercing Basics EP 18 - https://youtu.be/2n-HFNDfsfY
- Piercing Jewelry Metals And Materials Body Piercing Basics Ep 04 - https://youtu.be/6lTb-UOWtC8
- Jewelry Types Body Piercing Basic Ep 03 Piercing Vocabulary Part 3 - https://youtu.be/MjFXyTXGTDo
The Body Piercing & Tattooing Channel Merch Store - http://bit.ly/skamerch Featuring artwork by DaVo, Jack and Westley and Axiom and Skin Kitchen designs.
Suggested Aftercare Products:
- Morton Natural Sea Salt - https://amzn.to/2lfer7M
- POLAND SPRINGS WATER DISTILLED, 6 1 Gallon Bottles - https://amzn.to/2lh6a3d
- For Premixed Saline DaVo suggests. NeilMed Neil Cleanse Wound Wash First-Aid Sterile Saline Solution 6 fl oz Each - https://amzn.to/2lgrfL7
- Provon Medicated Lotion Soap with Chloroxylenol - 4 ounce - Pack of 2 - https://amzn.to/2jMIOly
All footage was filmed using a Canon EOS M50 Camera get your own at Amazon - https://amzn.to/2Gv0vQe Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM - https://amzn.to/2XpHi6W using the VILTROX EF-EOS M2 Lens Adapter 0.71x Speed Booster for Canon EF Lens to EOS EF-M Mirrorless Camera M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 AF Auto Focus Reducer - https://amzn.to/2DpchbP and Canon EOS 80D - https://amzn.to/2RD2jcS with Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens - https://amzn.to/2jMCkDe
For more information on DaVo and the Axiom Body Piercing Studio go to https://axiompiercing.com
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50311
Tattoo hours are Thursday - Monday 1-8pm
Piercing hours are Thursday - Monday 2-8pm