During Normal Business Hours:
DaVo now accepts appointments during normal business hours, you can book an appointment through the Axiom Facebook page. Just click on the "Book Now" button on the upper right-hand side. He will still do walk-ins when the time is available.
During Non-Business Hours:
I know that my normal business hours do not work for everyone and if I have the time and I'm available, I'm happy to set up an appointment outside of my normal business hours. However, since I tend to be rather busy, I would need at least 24 hours notice. Sometimes, less notice is needed but not always, So, even if it is the same day, it never hurts to contact me.
So, if you are seeking a piercing outside of our normal business hours, contact me by phone at 515-966-4814 or email me at email@example.com. When you contact me, some of the information I will need:
- What piercing you are wanting. This is to make sure that I have the proper jewelry in stock and the proper equipment. Often depending on the current demand and how busy I've been, I can run out of stuff or may need to make sure that I have the equipment I need for the piercing sterilized and ready to go. Nothing is more disappointing than coming in on my day off or early, only to realize that I can't pierce you or it is going to take 45 minutes to sterilize something.
- Your age. I will not pierce anyone under the age of 18 without a legal guardian's consent.
- A set time that will work for you to come and get the piercing. Usually, a piercing will take around 20 to 30 minutes. So, make sure that you have enough time and it's always best to allow a little extra time just in case. With piercings, there is always a chance that you may become lightheaded or even pass out. You may need some extra time to recover before you can leave the studio. If you are on a tight schedule, it might not be a bad idea to have someone else come along that can drive. A few things that can reduce the likelihood of reaction are eating a meal a few hours before coming in, getting a good night sleep the night before and reducing stress and avoiding metal triggers before getting the piercing. Also, it's not a bad idea to bring your favorite sports drink or juice with you. For example, things to avoid would be; don't watch 100 Youtube videos of the piercing being done before coming in. Though that may limit the anxiety of some people, for most it only increases it.
- If you have any health issues or allergies concerns that affect the piercing healing correctly. Also if you are going on vacation, starting a sports program or other lifestyle change that may cause issues.
- Contact information just in case I can not make the appointment. Also, please keep my contact information in case you can't make it.
In most cases, I do not require a deposit for an appointment. However, in some cases, I have to. For example, if you have scheduled an appointment and then canceled at the last minute or didn't show up at all, I will ask for a non-refundable deposit before I will schedule an appointment. Others will be appointments that are after 8 pm at night or before 12 pm because coming in early or staying late can greatly affect my work schedule.