Tragus Piercing - What You Should Beforehand - Consultation by a Piercer EP03
In the third episode in the series Piercing Consultations, DaVo goes over the basic pre-piercing consultation that he goes through with each client. In this video, he covers Tragus piercings including what you should know beforehand, what it's going to take to heal, the risks, and what could prevent you from getting the piercing. If you have a question you would like to see covered in a future video, please comment or contact DaVo at email@example.com.
I aka DaVo have been a professional body piercer and the owner of the Axiom Body Piercing Studio in Des Moines, Iowa since 1994. My focus on education and helping clients make safe and informed decisions on getting pierced has always been a large part of my business practices and services. With my website and increasingly on youtube, I hope to expand and inform others outside of my small part of the world. I always encourage questions and comments, so if you have one, please comment.
Buying Jewelry online - https://axiompiercing.com/buying-jewelry-online
For Additional Information on Upper Ear Cartilage Piercings:
- Tragus Piercing Beaten To Death - https://axiompiercing.com/tragus-piercing-beaten-death
- Helix, Rook, Daith and Tragus Jewelry - https://axiompiercing.com/helix-rook-daith-and-tragus-jewelry
- Tragus Piercing
- Tragus Vs Anti-Tragus Piercing Pros & Cons By A Piercer EP 54 - https://youtu.be/B59DImZ0fWg
- Buying Piercing Jewelry Online Pros & Cons By A Piercer EP 47 - https://youtu.be/PVUc7uZ66TI
- Tragus Piercing Pros & Cons By A Piercer EP 06 - https://youtu.be/nMBha925xws
Check Out Our New Merch Store - https://teespring.com/stores/bpt-channel
The links below are to affiliate links and part of the proceeds will go to DaVo, the Axiom and Body Piercing & Tattooing Staff.
Suggested Aftercare Products:
- For Premixed Saline DaVo suggests. NeilMed Neil Cleanse Wound Wash First-Aid Sterile Saline Solution 6 fl oz Each - https://amzn.to/2lgrfL7
- Band Aid Brand First Aid Products Tru-Absorb Gauze Sponges for Cleaning Wounds, 4 in x 4 in, 50 ct - https://amzn.to/2Q1nrcm
- Provon Medicated Lotion Soap with Chloroxylenol - 4 ounce - Pack of 2 - https://amzn.to/2jMIOly
All footage was filmed using a Canon EOS M50 Camera get your own at Amazon - https://amzn.to/2Gv0vQe Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens - https://amzn.to/3bb5PV4 using the VILTROX EF-EOS M2 Lens Adapter 0.71x Speed Booster for Canon EF Lens to EOS EF-M Mirrorless Camera M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 AF Auto Focus Reducer - https://amzn.to/2DpchbP and Canon EOS R - https://amzn.to/386Y1BZ with Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 IS Macro STM Lens - https://amzn.to/2UzY4lJ
Audio - Recorded with Audio-Technica AT875R Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone - https://amzn.to/2XiCMuT and Tascam DR-70D 4-Track Portable Audio Recorder - https://amzn.to/2KuteqG
For more information on DaVo and the Axiom Body Piercing Studio go to https://axiompiercing.com
Follow the Axiom:
- Twitter - @axiomskt - https://twitter.com/axiomskt
- TikToc - @SKTattoo - http://vm.tiktok.com/fWNXFc/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Axiompiercing/
Contact DaVo at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 515-966-4814
If you would like to set up a Piercing Appointment go to https://facebook.com/axiompiercing and click on the "Book Now" button.
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50311
Tattoo hours are Thursday - Monday 1-8pm
Piercing hours are Thursday - Monday 2-8pm
- Log in to post comments