The septum is represented in many cultures. It is the only facial that can truly be hidden with little or no detection. This piercing can be hidden with a septum retainer which is a U-shaped piece of metal that can be flipped up into the nose. The Septum can be pierced using a retainer but caution is needed to insure that the retainer does not "fall out". The placement should be as far forward as possible between the ridge at the bottom of the Septum and the Septum bone. Average healing time is 8 to 12 weeks.
- Healing Time is 8-12 weeks
- Common Jewelry 14g to 10g 5/16 to 3/8
- Axiom base price with 14g Implant Grade Steel Captive Bead Ring - $60.00
- With a Implant Grade Steel Septum Retainer or Circular Barbell - $65.00
- Pain level on a scale of 1-10 is between 2-3
For Aftercare information go to Basic Aftercare Instructions
For additional information on Jewelry go to Spetum Piercing Jewelry